If you want to try “swype” but your device didn’t support it… The new beta is out for everyone… BUT — take note, they do require usage statistics… So, it will require you to use data to upload back to developers.
Here’s the details:
- Gestures give you quick access to some of the most common tasks on your phone:
- Editing gestures (Cut/Copy/Paste/Select All) make maniuplating text a breeze
- Application gestures (Twitter/Google Maps/Facebook) let you send highlighted text directly to your favorite apps
- Check out our video introduction to gestures to get started
- Personal Dictionary Management lets you manage the words that you add to your Swype dictionary directly through the settings menu. Add, remove, and edit words through a browseable list. You can also completely reset your personal dictionary.Go to swype beta to get the download link.