Trouble drawing on Draw Something? Try Draw Something Assistant!
Helps you draw the words for the Draw Something drawing and guessing game for Android.
Displays a semi-transparent image of the drawing for you to go over the lines with your finger. Once you are done, you get a drawing of the word you need!
How to launch: From Draw Something, select your word, start an empty drawing, and click [home] – Don’t quit the game. Now launch the assistant app and follow the instructions.
Draw Something assistant is a helper application which allows you to:
• Search for the word you need (e.g. rabbit)
• Launch Draw something (either free or paid version) using the assistant’s “launch” button.
• Once in the drawing area, shake the phone. A semi-transparent image of the word’s drawing appears.
• You move your finger over the image lines, and draw the image of the word.
• Shake the phone again and the semi-transparent image disappears.
• Submit your good-looking drawing to Draw Something for your friend to guess.
This is a nice way to learn how to draw. Over time you get better at drawing simple words.
The words you can search for are lot limited, you can use this app to learn to draw anything.