Learn Android and BlackBerry for Free on 5/23 in Princeton! [Smartphone Class]
Join the R&D department at IVC’s Wireless Solutions Center at the Princeton Wireless Solution Center from 11a to 5:15pm on Wednesday, May 23rd for 1 on 1 training on your smartphone device (Android and BlackBerry.)
You do not need to be an IV Cellular customer to attend!
Call Brent or Sue at (815)-875-12051 to reserve your time. Space is limited to 2 guests per hour, so reserve your spot today!
Let our wireless experts give you advice, insight or hands-on technical support on everything wireless. Stop in and our experts will show you how your mobile device can enhance your life for Business, Entertainment On the Go Connectivity:
– High powered business communication made easy with IVC’s variety of smartphones and 3G Internet Business Solutions
-Mobile email, internet and voice applications for small or large business
– Explore the latest in downloads including games, music and more
– Learn to send pics, videos and short messages
– Unleash the power of Apps. Thousands of Applications are out there for work and play and we’ll teach you how to use them
– Mobile social networking important to you? Check and update your Facebook, MySpace,Twitter or other sites from your phone
– We’ll show you how to Browse the Internet and check emails from your phone
Posted on May 10, 2012, in Android, BlackBerry, Tips, Wireless Solutions Center and tagged free smartphone class, illinois valley cellullar, iv cellular smartphone class, learn android free, learn blackberry free, mobile, smartphone class, wireless experts, wireless solutions center. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.