Category Archives: Optimus Select
Tuesday, February 5th, there will be an over the air update for your LG Optimus Select.
– FIXED ISSUES –
* CEC regulation observation
* Google security patch has been applied
* Instagram App Issue fixed
– Blackscreen after taking a picture directly from Instagram app
* CMAS (A better interpretation of Type 2 message)
– Without any expiration info: “Expires: Not Available”
– With expiration info: “Expires: Jan 14, 2013. 09:00 AM (Example)
* WiFi Sleep Policy
– Default changed from Never to Always
* Event in Contact
– Event view index error corrected in contact screen
HOW CAN I GET THIS UPDATE ON MY PHONE?
On you LG Select, go to your list of apps and press on Software Update. Then press on “Check now for update”.
The LG Optimus Select™, loaded with Android™ 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), lets you take your favorite features with you anywhere. It’s slim and stylish, with a big, bright 4.3” screen and a great 5 MP camera with additional front-facing camera for video chat. It has advanced features including DLNA® media sharing so you can display your photos and videos on a larger screen, wirelessly. It also includes QuickMemo™, which lets you create and share personalized memos by taking screen captures and adding handwritten drawings or messages.