You do not need to be an IV Cellular customer to attend!
Call Kathy at 815-224-0081 to reserve your time. Space is limited to 2 guests per hour, so reserve your spot today!
Let our wireless experts give you advice, insight or hands-on technical support on everything wireless. Stop in and our experts will show you how your mobile device can enhance your life for Business, Entertainment On the Go Connectivity:
– High powered business communication made easy with IVC’s variety of smartphones and 3G Internet Business Solutions
-Mobile email, internet and voice applications for small or large business
– Explore the latest in downloads including games, music and more
– Learn to send pics, videos and short messages
– Unleash the power of Apps. Thousands of Applications are out there for work and play and we’ll teach you how to use them
– Mobile social networking important to you? Check and update your Facebook, MySpace,Twitter or other sites from your phone
– We’ll show you how to Browse the Internet and check emails from your phone
Here at Illinois Valley Cellular in R&D we have realized that all email providers don’t work with the stock email on the Android phones. In searching we found a great replacement email client called K9 Mail. One of the providers we know is not working is MTCO. Below is a walk through of how to set up a MTCO email using K9 Mail.
Try BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express… It’s a free BB solution for your IT department.
Setting up email is a breeze on BlackBerry. Bobby shows you how to set up email on BlackBerry OS 5, OS 6, and OS 7.
The folks at Gizmodo have created a list of apps to replace the stock ones on your Android Device. Click here for the full article, which includes suggestions for camera, music, and calculator apps.
Having issues getting your mail on your Illinois Valley Cellular Android?
Try these settings while setting up your mail app.