With the Slim, light and KEVLAR® strong Motorola RAZR™ MAXX, you finally get battery life that keeps up with your life. RAZR MAXX is packed with power. On a single charge, you can talk up to 21 hours, watch 15 hours of movies or listen to music for 2.5 days straight. Plus with awesome extras like Dual cameras, HD video capture (with Image stabilization) and Android 4.0 OS help make this quite possibly the smartest smartphone ever.
Dimensions 5.15″ x 2.71″ x 0.35″ (HxWxD)
Weight 5.11 oz
Display 4.30″ Super AMOLED Display
Talk Time* Up to *21.50 Hours
Standby Time* Up to *15.8 Days
Band (frequency) CDMA 850/1900 MHz
Wireless Emergency Alerts (CMAS) Capable
Hearing Aid Compatibility M3/T3*
Scientists. These folks keep trying to make the world a better place… even for the jolly old elf.
The team at General Electric have taken a scene right out of Arthur Christmas… You know, where Santa’s oldest son makes a space ship for the elf team to deliver presents… What? You haven’t seen that movie? Ok. I won’t spoil it.
This new sleigh from GE is high tech (the picture below links to a 360 degree view of the sleigh.) Illinois Valley Cellular has sent the folks at General Electric a Motorola RAZR MAXX (with car dock) to equip Santa with Google Maps, Nationwide Coverage, and Smart Actions (for amazing battery life during his trip.) You can pick up a RAZR MAXX too for just $ 149.99 with Premium Choice Unlimited Rates.
New features of the sleigh include:
- A thin cooling solution that can improve jet engine aerodynamics and outfit Santa with a cooler, thinner laptop.
- Air Traffic Management Technology to help Santa and the reindeer steer clear of the planes en route on Christmas Eve.
- An Electric Traction Motor with MEMS switching technology to quickly and efficiently transfer power of Santa’s sleigh over to the electric motor to give the reindeer a break.
- 3-D printed sleigh blades for a more aerodynamic design to improve energy efficiency paired with a tough, flexible fabric to give Santa greater lift and maneuverability.
- An upgraded sleigh frame made from GE’s high temperature Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMCs) that will save energy and time by enabling flight into outer space and back.
- GE’s Durathon battery for reliably powering the accouterments in Santa’s sleigh. The battery can function under extreme temperature conditions. – GENERAL ELECTRIC